GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
1. The administrator of personal data is the MBBF – Maltese Blood Bowl Federation, registered voluntary organization VO/1677 in Malta, established in terms of Chapter 492 – Voluntary Organisations Act of the Laws of Malta.
2. Personal data is processed for purposes related to the implementation of legal obligations with this related to and performance of the contract for participation in the Euro Bowl and Euro Open tournament. The legal basis for processing is Art. 6 clause 1 b), c) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and in the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws EU.L.2016.119.1) (GDPR).
3. Due to the sporting nature of the event, nicknames will be available on the websites players along with their score. Due to the fact that in some cases identification of a natural person via a nickname may occur, please be advised that such publication of data on websites is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller, i.e. 6 paragraph. 1 f) GDPR, which consists of publishing sports results. In order to stay unrecognized, please choose a nickname not used in other games / events or online.
4. The recipients of personal data is NAF and entities providing accounting and legal services, information technology.
5. The data will be processed for the period of documentation storage specified in separate ones legal regulations, in particular for 10 years from the end of the calendar year in which tax payment deadline has expired.
6. A natural person has the right to access their personal data rectification, deletion or limitation of processing or the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint to supervisory authority.
7. Providing data is voluntary, while failure to provide data necessary due to the type processing may prevent cooperation with PDA.